Thursday, October 18, 2012

Debbie B's Tip - my last post

Hi all
Yes its my last post on the blog... I have decided not to re-apply to be back on this design team. Its been an awesome year and I have worked with wonderful ladies! But one must move on.... I hope to start up my own nail art business soon so time will be needed there to build it up.

I also just love this product so no stopping me from using it. ;)

My tip is....
Keep reading the blog for great tutorials and tips. ;)
Very many talented people work very hard to put things on this blog.... please comment and encourage them.

Also....
Creative Paperclay® is great and light weight for making unique one-off embellishments for scrapbook pages....
The above layout was printed in Australian Scrapbook ideas magazine issue 15!
It has a Tuatara (New Zealand native lizard) on the page made with Creative Paperclay® molded by me by hand.


Hand painted with Stampin Up! reinkers and a brush with water. Made the perfect accent for this page.

Thank you all so much for receiving my creativity so well. I am honored.
If you want to continue to follow me online my blog is....
artycrafty.wordpress.com

May all your crafty days be fabulous!
Debbie Buckland
New Zealand

3 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

great post, thanks for be on our team

Lyneen said...

Congrats on being published.... Great being on the team with you!

Seo Company In India said...

The column is actual informative. It is a amusement annual it. I accept aswell bookmarked you for blockage out new posts.
seo company in india