Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lynda's Tips for January

I have been more of a beginner, working with Creative Paperclay - more scared of what I can do with it than anything!  My husband on the other hand, a natural from the time he picked it up and started to play with it!  Watching him create the things he did for our Halloween scene, has helped me look at my next few projects a bit differently!  It is that in which I have learned I wanted to share with you today!  
  • If you are going to do a larger project, make sure to spend the time in sketching out the project and what you want it to look like!  
  • Do NOT bite off more than you can chew - start small and work your way up from there!   
  • When it comes to the ideas you want to create, make sure you get a list of what you need to make - and by when it needs to be done!  Have a sketch book to jot down ideas and sketch things out as the inspiration hits!  
I am working on some cost effective tips - and a video for my next project idea!  I have my calendar, some paper to sketch things out, and I am ready to plan the next few months of projects!  I can't wait to share with you what we end up creating!   
Lynda Jeffs
Memories in Tyme and
Creative Paperclay Design Team
 

No comments: