Sunday, November 6, 2016

Lyndas Tips For Using The Products

Being a paper crafter for the most part - I use both products - both for different reasons!  Other people on the team - will create elaborate sculptures and items...but for me - I am all for the embellishments I can make with the Delight and Creative Paperclay products!  Some things I have learned when creating with the products - 
  • Delight is more airy to work with - and dries quickly!
  • Delight doesn't have to be painted - the white is a great color to start with if you like!   
  • Creative Paperclay can be smoothed using your fingers and water!  
  • Creative Paperclay can be painted - making them customized for each item made. 
Save things like tuna cans - coffee cans - boxes....and create your own customized items!  I am re-purposing a tuna can now - adding Delight and a candle...I can't wait to show you what I end up creating!!!  I am also going to create another one using the Creative Paperclay product, to show you the differences between the two products!  
Depending on what you want your items to look like -will depend on the product you start with!  Light and airy for the Delight - the Creative Paperclay a bit harder, and you can customize this product with paint a bit easier!  Either product is fun to use!!! 
Thanks for stopping by,
Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team 2016
    

No comments: