Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lynda's Beginner Tips

So, how do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time LOL!!!!!  Same thing where Creative Paperclay is concerned - how do you learn, one step at a time!  I do a lot of paper crafts, from mini albums to cards to entire scrapbook albums to bookmarks.....and the cutest embellishments I have made right now - are done with really cute molds!!!  You can purchase them at most of the craft stores, I found really cute ones in a section I normally wouldn't think of - an alphabet one that would be perfect for some of my creations!  If you need any help in how to use molds, I have a video you can watch on YouTube - check it out here:
  
I love using molds - and can't wait to find even more to go with my paper crafts!!!  
Thanks for stopping by,
Lynda Jeffs
Memories in Tyme and
Creative Paperclay Design Team 2017
    

No comments: